Translate

Thursday, March 21, 2013

First Things First.....

Dear God, I have no idea where I am going. I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I real know myself....And in fact that I think I am following your will, does not mean that I am actually doing so But I believe this: I believe that the desire to please You, does infact please You....I hope I have that desire in everything I do. I hope, I never persist in anything apart from that desire....And I know that if I do this ,You will lead me down the right road. Though I may know nothing about it, at the time. therefore I will trust you always. For I may seem lost, I will not be afraid.....Because I know You, will never leave me, to face my troubles alone.....Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment