Translate

Monday, February 18, 2013

Written by Dragonfly Helen X[]x

Being emotionally numb is one of the hardest obsticles to over come. Not only does it take over your mind, and your will to care and feel, and takes over your life. You no longer have the desire to participate activities that you once learned to love. It could happen to anyone, anything. As my first time blogging, I will tell you this. Do not go through life judging someone, or let other people judge you. It can really do damage to the heart and the mind. Words hurt more than people think they do. Negative comments or conversations is equivalent to being hurt physically by someone you care about, or even a complete stranger. I've had my fair share of being emotionally numb. Between a family death, bad relationships, and lost friendships, I became a very upset peron. I lost interest in everything. The only thing that kept me sane was music. It's one of the things that still keeps me going today. With the help of people around me, and my strength, I crawled out of the dark hole that I was in and saw the light again. Negative comments towards someone who is lonely and depressed can knock them down back into the darkness and capture the light from them. Any ounce of hope counts. I'm not the only person who goes through this. Everyone all around the world does. Just a tip; if you see someone in the store, or walking on the streets; if they look upset, smile at them. It could make their day brighter, and make them one step closer out of the hole they are burried in. Stop yourself from giving another person a dirty look, or a critisized comment/conversation. Not a single soul knows what that person is going through or feeling besides that person. No matter how hard another individual tries, they will never know how someone else feels inside. Some hide their sadness with a smile, some don't have the strength to. Don't walk through life acting like you're perfect and have the right to judge someone else. It's like judging a book by its cover and not opening it up to read the words on the line. Every chapter of someone's story starts a new person, but sometimes you need to close the book for good. Written by Helen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment