Translate

Thursday, February 14, 2013

BE Y[]URSELF /anti-BULLY [RAISE AWARENESS]

Seem's I have a HECKLER, aka cyber BULLY!  Sadden's my heart,when a mean spirited person "feels the need=  To enter,INFLICT,their unwanted,unwelcome POISONED OPINION",on to other's.                   This same subject,came up today among my peer's....                                        And we openly discussed,this FACT of INFLICTION....                      Well,I have had share of ABUSIVE PEOPLE, It seem to be a reflection,of their own insecurities.              SO BULLY, I SORRY NO ONE LOVED YOU,AS A CHILD...                               There is HOPE,maybe YOU can grow up to be a kinder adult,if you try, After all  LOVE is the answer.I WISH YOU=PEACE= I WISH LOVE Alway's BE Y[]UR SELF=[]UT LOUD,and PR[]UD!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You,for you negitive attention< Something inside you craves LOVE, I will pray for you my little GREMLIN <3 Sending YOU MUCH NEEDED LOVE! My cute little BULLY. X[]x

    ReplyDelete