Translate

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"I scream, You scream, We all scream for ice cream"We should all have some ice cream!

Having an ice cream sandwich ,on a sunny day. Hannah ,Lydia , Emma , and Copper....... There is just never  enough ice cream, when You have a baby sister. These babies make My world go round. I have a blessed life Four Children, and Four Grand Children. Life doesn't get any sweeter than that...... In between doctor's appointments, I collect all the kisses I can...... The Babies miss Me when I'm gone ,so tell them when You miss Me ,as I miss You.... "Place Your hand on Your heart feel it beat, I am always there in Your heart . As You are in Mine~ We are the same." And then I sing, and they sing along. " I've gotta a brand new pair of roller skates, You've gotta brand new key". Me Mom Loves, her Monkey's X[]x Sending ice cream, to Travis......


No comments:

Post a Comment