Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2013

111

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

[can you see his eyes open]I dream of a place, I will call my home a store= we will call Jabip Village/with an apt above where I will live,where artist can feel free to move about the cabin.There will be days of gallery exibits,one of kind [hand made works,from quilts to jewelery......I hope to have LIVE Google+ hang outs on Thurs., and Saturday nights....So all of those talented people, can shine there light.....And coffee clutches,Meeting=meeting makers make it [here here]~I hope to build a Village[ []NE ST[]NE at A TIME][ST[]NE S[]UP] Every dollar,will help build,GLITTER X[]x
Here is an old post office box/ I pesonally do not like to use my debit card on line,and maybe your the same way= I need help to open said STORE= JABIP VILLAGE, so maybe people would get involved if there were no way , for for idenity theft [Box #111 @t 1134 S. Blackhorse Pike, Blackwood N.J.[I WON'T GIVE UP!] anything you can donate would be GR8!tap this link SYT6GJ6P97C">

No comments:

Post a Comment