Translate

Monday, May 20, 2013

~All that GLITTER's, is G[]LD~[Smash Mouth]

Y[]U are so CAPABLE, set fourth ,and LIVE out the dream's "You designed for yourself in your youth" ["I always ask,what did you what to be (when you were a child) You still capable, so go Serve your purpose, life is short =Follow your dreams".[don't put off till tomarrow,what you can do today] And each day try to exceed your dreams,your goal, there is no promise for tomarrow. []NLY H[]PE~ So "Dance if no one is watching, sing as if no one were listening. And live, everyday as if it were your last."Through this experience~ I try to appreciciate =every woken moment....My body is frail ,my mind is altered. It is trutley an awakening experence,and I'm glad to be here share it with you......My Love, You are here,and so am I.....And You are not alone,now go make Mother proud! "ALL THAT GLITTER's IS G[]LD" Happy Adventure Glitter kisses X[]x

No comments:

Post a Comment