Translate

Monday, June 3, 2013

I'm Painting! [A Kahuna Brother Board]

Finally I'm painting,my hand's shake.....So I have a new perspective,I'm painting chunky,and cartoon like....Yet,celebrate the fact=there is a paint brush in my hand [I'm painting a Kahuna Brother's Board,so they can take it to there show's,and ther fan's can post it to Google+,and Facebook/twitterThe Big Kahuna Brothers Beach Party Tom Pizzi and Michael Masiko have created a fresh new sound performing the most popular party and sing along hits of all time. They deliver family fun entertainment with steal drums, reggae, Caribbean and Hawaiian sounds. For more events, go to Tompizzi on Facebook, for Entertainment Upcoming Kahuna Brothers Shows Date City Venue Country 05/24/13 East Vineland, NJ Merighi’s Savoy Inn United States Add Time: 6:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: 4940 E. Landis Avenue. Venue phone: (856) 691-8051. ~ 06/07/13 East Vineland, NJ Merighi’s Savoy Inn United States Add Time: 6:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: 4940 E. Landis Avenue. [Venue phone: (856) 691-8051.] Tell them, Mother sent You,X[]x

No comments:

Post a Comment