Translate

Sunday, June 30, 2013

~black,and white~

The last couple of days,I could not download to the blog,unsure if it is weather related....Non-stop storms :)~I've been having streak of bad luck, the port on my cell phone does'nt work....so i'm without a cell photo,which limits my down loads.....And being this physically limited,I CAN'T WORK TO BRING IN fUNDS,to better my surroundings....However my abblitties keep it it black,and white...I have been able to produce my home made gifts with L[]VE,I thank God out loud! This too shall pass,and every day I move one stone at a time,to move that mountain....Still have dreams to build Jabip Village,and some day we will all gather! My Love, You are here,So am I ,You are not alone....I have a surgery in my way,getting myself whole, but I know I need to create a village/store front,where I can live above....And consign different artists works,jewelery,all one of a kind treasures.....In an envirorment where artist canexpress,and serve my purpose.And have live google hang outs [I WON'T GIVE UP!] []anything you can donate would be GR8!tap this link ��SYT6GJ6P97C"> [but for now I call it a truce]
,and dabling ,in poetry=


Glitter Kisses Xxo WATCH HER EYE'S Thank You,from the bottom of my HEART <3 Glitter kisses Xxo,Love Mother ~ MANY SHADE's OF GREY If silence is golden,why is the deaf man sad. If absence makes the heart grow fonder,how will I know that your my F A T H E R. If MOTHER NATURE rules the WORLD, why do the children H U N G E R. If JESUS is to walk the EARTH, who's gotta rule the T H U N D E R. Should I walk the land, or sail the S E A. THERE's A VOICE INSIDE OF ME, TELLING ME TO FLY, Just go and TOUCH, the S K Y. GRAB YOUR DREAMS,AND RUN. GO AND TOUCH THE S U N. Is it Black, or White.Is it wrong,or right. IS THIS FIGHT,OR FLIGHT,Many shades of G R E Y.. So do I go, or do I S T A Y..... Many shades of GREY If silence is golden, why is the deaf man SAD. If absence makes the heart grow fonder,how will I know that your my F A T H E R. If Mother nature rules the World,why do the children H U N G E R. If JESUS is to walk thee EARTH,who's gonna rule the T H U N D E R .Many shades of GREY,so tell me who's to SAY... There's a voice inside of me,TELLING ME TO FLY, JUST GO AND TOUCH THE SKY, GRAB YOUR DREAMS,AND RUN, GO AND TOUCH THE SUN! ALEZIA/aka/MotherSkyDragonfly Glitter kisses xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment