Translate

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WONDERFUL WISHING WEDNESDAY

ON THIS WONDERFUL WISHING WEDNESDAY-Wish you would get some SUN FLOWER seeds,and plant them (they will bring you such JOY! And watch them follow the SUN<3
c

I am MOTHERSKY,and there would be time's like now,when the SUN,the MOON,every STAR in the sky,and RAINBOW,would be apart****And I would tell my children, to remember all that I taught them. For such a day,when I could'nt be there****Such as these day's,And to find comfort in the Sky,the sky is alway's THERE! I am with you in spirt,I am in your HEART,and SOUL****SOMEHOW,SOMEWAY WE WILL REBUILD,AND ALL BE AT THE SAME TABLE****Because I won't give up, I DARE TO DREAM! I LOVE YOU BIGGER THAN THE SKY,HIGHER THAN THE MOUNTAIN's and DEEPER THAN,THE SEA*****LOVE MOMMY
KEEP WISHING,AND DARE TO DREAM WITH ME,WE WILL OPEN A SHOPPE AGAIN,AND ALL OUR TALENT's WILL SHINE*****WHERE WE CAN DANCE,LiKE KNOW ONE's WATCHING. SING LIKE NO ONE I LISTENING, AND LIVE EACHDAY AS IT's OUR LAST*****WHERE OTHER DRAGONFLIES LIKE US CAN GATHER,@T (station JABIP) My Love,You are Here,and so am I (LET's DARE TO DREAM OUTLOUD!) Glitter kissesXx0FIRST PICTURE ME IN A GLITTER GOWN,GLITTER HEEL's, AND A RING OF WHITE ROSES,ON MY HEAD***** THIS SONG IS SO ME, I COULD CRY....But I'm putting together a plan, and I call DARE TO DREAM (station JABIP) xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment