Translate

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My World/GOD IS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING/more photo's on the way!

PAIN!Another Doctor's Appt./So my teenager took over my BLOG on the weekend/So back to old me.....I plan to share my idea's of Ja'Bip,next week,So stop back,We will create a village,and your invited!
RAINBOW,and MOTHERSKY,GrandBABY
MOONSHINE,every STAR in the sky,MOTHERSKY,RAINBOW,SUNSHINE
HANNAH
It's going on three weeks,and my face and hand's are still very swollen and my hand's are still at a hard steady tremble..I,m not even going to try to paint till next week...They say give it a month,I'm so devistated....Thought I still dare to dream, I should take my advise (perhaps MENTOR) Maybe God is trying to tell me something,I may be down,but I won't give up! My Love ,You are here,and so am I****Let's Dare to Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment