Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Permanent

Just came back from my Doctor's,"oh yes those echoing word's permanent damage"......Usally the insurance company provides trasportation, by the Grace of God, my daughter Sunshine/aka Rachael took me today......Beacause I stay with the children,while she run's back,and forth to nurse our Lydia......I am Grateful,Lydia is making progress...Fear set's in I'm losing the use of my arm's,I'm just sad= Because back when I was staying with Moonshine/aka Angelina,I dropped baby Travi,after the accident....So you can imagine,I can't wait to soon see Lydia,but I am afraid to hold her....My heart feels brken,my body feels broken....When then run down the lit of permant injuries, my mind goes blank.....I am grateful to be here,I'm just frightened,they scheduled a procedure for May 6th....My heart aches,and I just wanted to tell somebody,and I'm so glad sunshine was there today,because I can never remember what their saying=C4-5 C5-6 C6-7 1T 1L/ I only hear losing the use of my arms,and word permanent=THIS WILL MAKE ME STRONGER,for TODAY "I feel fragile" X[]x

No comments:

Post a Comment