Translate

Friday, May 11, 2012

It has been brought to my attention, that once, you put a poem/song on your blog (It also proves it to be personal copyright...ANY way,I just want a home,ect.... MANY SHADE's OF GREY If silence is golden,why is the deaf man sad. If absence makes the heart grow fonder,how will I know that your my F A T H E R. If MOTHER NATURE rules the WORLD, why do the children H U N G E R. If JESUS is to walk the EARTH, who's gotta rule the T H U N D E R. Should I walk the land, or sail the S E A. THERE's A VOICE INSIDE OF ME, TELLING ME TO FLY, Just go and TOUCH, the S K Y. GRAB YOUR DREAMS,AND RUN. GO AND TOUCH THE S U N. Is it Black, or White.Is it wrong,or right. IS THIS FIGHT,OR FLIGHT,Many shades of G R E Y.. So do I go, or do I S T A Y..... Many shades of GREY If silence is golden, why is the deaf man SAD. If absence makes the heart grow fonder,how will I know that your my F A T H E R. If Mother nature rules the World,why do the children H U N G E R. If JESUS is to walk thee EARTH,who's gonna rule the T H U N D E R .Many shades of GREY,so tell me who's to SAY... There's a voice inside of me,TELLING ME TO FLY, JUST GO AND TOUCH THE SKY, GRAB YOUR DREAMS,AND RUN, GO AND TOUCH THE SUN! ALEZIA/aka/MotherSkyDragonfly Glitter kisses xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment