Translate

Sunday, January 13, 2013

BEIN' GREEN on the 13th day! =Maybe,I'm CRAZY

BUMPY THE FROG (Bedtime Story)
TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE,ARE YOU IN OR OUT!
Abscess in my blood stream aka/ infection,from the spider bite....It bit me 8 day's ago,a brown something,I only know (my leg's are like tree trunk's......And I hardly cry,But I've been crying alot BECAUSE I COULD'NT GET UP! So keep an eye,on your children,watch for bites=It could be deadly ,if un-treated.... It was said the spider is more aggressive,due to the storm's, and unprediclible warm weather.....Either way,the swelling,and pain's in the chest,and headache is a clear indicator,even thought I went last week,and they gave me a tenus shot......SO WHEN YOU .....Go to the ER ,insist on a blood test! Love Mother THIS TOO SHALL PASS! AMENI made it,to day 13,in year 13 THIS IS MY YEAR,LET's PAINT,and LIVE []UT L[]UD!

No comments:

Post a Comment