Translate

Friday, January 25, 2013

[8] take these broken wings......KEEP THE FAITH

Bon Jovi Serenity Prayer ,God grant me the Serenity to accept the thing's I cannot change. the Courage to change the things I can,And the Wisdom to know the difference......DELIVER ME TO GOD, lift my feet from these amber's,and bless me (again) with the gift's you gave me at my birth....Forgive me please; I pray out loud!
On my 8th, I shall remove the shackles ,of which bonded me.......When I was 8 yrs old,someone tried to bring harm to me.And I managed to run,like any child would(kicking,and scream) It became ,a shame I locked away...... It is not MY shame,I give IT back to one who need's to ask for God's Forgiveness.....I will step forth,and begin to serve my purpose, with the strenth of GOD I am FREE
c
watch her eyes , as the draggonflies are born.......ONE POSSITIVE TO THE CAR ACCIDENT,I don't have the abbility to dwell.....GOD COULD YOU LIFT SOME OF MY PAIN PLEASE,AS I PAINT AWAY THE PAIN.........AMEN,OH MY SWEET JESUS, am trying to be a better M[]THER.....

No comments:

Post a Comment