Translate

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

~My wish for You,~I hope You dance :D~


Sometime's life is full of twists,and turns... And I'm so glad to be be twisting,and turning.....My life has taken many difficult turns lately. Yet I won't let go to life ~ each day I wake " i am just so grateful to be alive, this an event I take for granted.... I managed to get through the pnemonia, and satisfy the home inspection. Just in time ,on Monday Oct.7th I had injection~ it was my fourth, or fifth= I've lost count....So far it was my worst experence, my legs swelled. The steriod dispurst throgh my body, I did not have good reaction, my body is tired,another ER visit,and I'm staying with my Mom (being cared for)..... I have alot of half ways going on, I did manage to get my art to the factory...It is not displayed, but it is there... Now I'm to to comprehend how to load, my video's to disc. To allow , the looker on to see the painting " be born"....I only hope I'm well enough to go.....This part of the gallery is open to the public every second Saturday, of the Month. Last Month I was bed ridden, I pray I swell in my body subsides, because I tremble uncontrolable, and it effects my memory......"I am surrounded by Loved ones,only I don't for them to have to see me this way. " I've always prided myself on my strengh, I am weak,and at the mercy of others..........I have handed it over to God, and it will a turn out, the way it is ment to be......I wish You all well, and send PEACE,and Love to You...I will pray for You, as You pray for me.....I hope see You soon... And if I can find a way, And I make it to the gallery... I will do my best to include You..."Until then know You are Loved, You are not alone...My Love You, are here, and so am I... Glitter kisses, much Love X[]x ~Ihope we dance, together!

No comments:

Post a Comment