Translate

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mother say's DANCE TO THE BEAT, OF YOUR OWN DRUM !

I am with you in spirt,I am in your soul! So fly,dance,and sing, You are LOVED!(ON MY WAY FOR MY MIND MAPPING=he he (I'M OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD)
GO MAKE SOME NOISE DRAGONFLIES,I WILL BE LISTENING! MARCH TO THE BEAT OF YOUR OWN DRUM


Celebrate  the FACT,that your different...Be yourself,mean's to be true to yourself.... Embrace the fact,that your original. One of a kind,my sweet dragonfly..They say"no two shells are the same, no two snow flakes are the same.AND NO TWO STAR's ARE THE SAME,SO SHINE,AS YOUR SELF,and MARCH TO THE BEAT OF YOUR OWN DRUM......AND PLAY IT LOUD,AND PROUD.....AND remember to dance,as if no one is watching,sing as if no one is listening,and live eachday as if it were your last.______SO GO BEAT THAT DRUM,AND SHINE.Glitter kissesxxo /And send your ART,in my comment I will blog you.....All my LOVE Xxo My Love,You are here,I am glag to be here,with YOU! (THAT's ME,at 8yrs)

No comments:

Post a Comment