Translate

Thursday, July 4, 2024

Some days it's ok, to not be ok ~ Bitter Sweet Symphony

 It' all in how You handle it, try to find Your center. Talk to a Therapist, talk it out. Perhaps You need medication. We all need something, I will speak for Myself. I'm on medication, and speak to My Therapist every Thursday, at 2pm.  And I'm open with My Family....                                                     And I'm a better Person for it. It's not a weakness, it's a strength to save Yourself... I am learning My triggers, and I'm learning the tools. And to not put My self under unnecessary stress. Please take care of Yourself. Like airlines say, You have to put Your mask on first. Before you can help Someone else. Treat Yourself kind.   My Love You are here, and so am I <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment