Translate

Monday, August 15, 2016

Donations to build Jabip Village

I dare to build a Village, called Ja`bip
    anything you can donate would be appreciated  tap this link=
Glitter Kisses Xo  First to know me ,you must know ...I Dare to Dream,of a Village we will call Ja'bip....I would love for there to be an Art Gallery, where Artist can sell there art. Painting classes, bead making. Musician's gathering place. A consignment shoppe of fine vintage item's... Gently used instruments, hand made gift's.....Best of the people, a collection of people, Artist in one form or another.... A place where artist can express themselves ~My whole life, ....I dreamt to build a Village,and hope to stream live, on Thurs. Fri. and Sat. with the help,of google....A circle of artist, and, musicals,Young ,and Old (JOIN )~A new FAMILY of sort's  (SOME WHERE, WE BELONG,one stone @t a TIME) My LOVE, YOU are here, and so am I....LIVE OUT LOUD! AND DARE TO DREAM****But it all starts with a building We need a building.....I won't give up H[]PE! ~ Donators can write Me, for acknowledgement dragonflyalezia@gmail.com Thank You. I praise God out loud !

No comments:

Post a Comment