Translate

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Thy will be done. LOVE

It's been four years since My car accident. Although I may not have understood it at the time, I can stand here today, and tell You I believe it made Me a better Person. It has taught Me that LOVE is the most important thing, You can give of Yourself..... Treat People with kindness, and understanding. Treat People the way ~You would want someone to treat You.  Teach Love every chance You get. We are examples of Our World, set a good example. Teach Love by example.                                                                                                                                                    When You listen to the words of this song, and allow Your heart to open. It will lead You. I hope You find Yourself, with hands in the air welcoming God into Your life ~That His will be done.... And be Loved
Love as long as you Live

No comments:

Post a Comment