Translate

Friday, October 2, 2015

Missing in action~That's where I've been [ In an Altered state ] Mars

MIA/ had a TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack) it's kinda of a mini stroke.  I felt like I was struck by lightning on the top of My left side of My head. The Good news is once again I feel like a cat with 9 lives...... Always glad to be alive. The pain in My body is as if, I walked through a pane of glass.   In an altered state.  The creative fields in My mind are in full bloom. An a telepathic energy comes with it, along with a foreseeing of future moments. Tangled up with imprints of people passing through rooms. Where energy from people who have passed illuminates, from there belongings. It's a one foot in this universe, and one foot out sensation.  For instance Edger Allan Poe, favored his burgundy robe.  And although there is the finding of water on Mar's, the water is metallic. Unworthy for drinking, so don't book You ticket just yet. Be back soon X[]

No comments:

Post a Comment