Translate

Monday, August 4, 2014

I have transcended~I'm getting closer to by home [Grand Funk Railroad]

I woke singing today, I'm getting closer to My Home~ It's probably part I can't  find the  microphone to Rockband, and I want to sing."[]r My kids hid it from Me~I sing  like a cat, since My surgery....My guess is they hid it from Me " so []nce I was woke I had to look up this word~ I dreamt I was bleeding from my head, and speaking another form of  language= And the only English I remember , I was saying was" I have transcended" []f course In the dream, My Angel was there to lead Me out, of the maze I was In.....Too much ice cream, and chips before bed [no doubt] or possible, I spoke to  Pastor before sleep, []peration Anti-bulling, is in the works .He liked the draft I sent him, We are going to run it in the paper= It's back a few blogs/ The other night I dreamt of my birth=crazy dreams-pain induced.......
tran·scend·ent
tranˈsendənt/
adjective
adjective: transcendent
  1. beyond or above the range of normal or merely physical human experience.
    "the search for a transcendent level of knowledge"

No comments:

Post a Comment