Translate

Saturday, December 29, 2012

MAKE GR8 ART and make M[]THER ,PROUD!

(Could you pray for me ,as I pray for you,My head has been paining me for 9 straight day's, I have 10 day,10 min 10 hr rule......Well,I don't feel better,so I must go! All my L[]VE to my Babies ,I L[]VE YOU bigger than the sky,and the rest of you Dragon's,and Dragonflies= MAKE GR8 ART,and make M[]THER PR[]UD! Glitter Kisses X[]x
My little Dragonflies,BE THE ARTIST YOU WERE BORN TO BE! AND DON'T LET ANY ONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE IT IS WHO YOU ARE,not who you wanted to be,it is how,you are ,NOT HOW YOU CHOSE TO BE! SO MOTHER SAID
BE YOUR WONDERFUL SELF,BE YOUR SELF OUT LOUD! BRING YOUR ART HERE,I WILL DISPLAY IT PROUDLY
OF SURVIVAL ! WATCH AS DRAGONFLY OPEN's HER EYE,and SHE AGAIN is ALIVE,and STRIVED TO BORN (artist=Dragonflies) LIVE []UT L[]UD! SHOW ME Y[]UR ART!
SEE THESE EYES SO GREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment