Translate

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Love so much,So much,my cup runneth over, Trying so hard to get the EARTH day painting on the web....With God's help,and Rainbow,it was complete on Earth Day. But every day is earth day,as I look on to the youth, I will give you the same wisdom my GrandMother gave me... Leave it better than you found it,early bird gets the worm, and don't let no moss grow under your feet...And you can do anything if you put your mind to it..As my Dad would say to us, and now I say it to my babes..Once there was this little ole ant,thought he can move a rubber tree plant,but every one knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he had high hope's. He had high hope's, he had high in the sky, apple pie hopes so any time ,your feeling low. Feel like letting go , just remember that ANT, whoops there goes another rubber tree plant/ point is ,we can move mountain's one pebble @t a time,always TRY.... Love ya, gitter kisses xxxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment